It’s finally time to start the sailing season. We’ll get sailboats ready to sail, assemble the dock and do all the other things to get ready for the season. We’ll need many hands to help. When we’re done (approx 3-5pm), we’ll have a post Dock-In party at Aubrees in Dexter (8031 Main St, Dexter, MI 48130). The club will spring for pizza and there will be a cash bar. Whether you are a regular or a new member, please join us for some fun.
Message from the Commodore:
- Work officially starts at at 1pm, although some will be arriving earlier.
- We’ll move all the boats out of the boathouse, step the masts, and otherwise prepare the fleet for the season.
- Most of the boats are already on the lawn – there’s only seven left to carry out of the boathouse.
- The standing portion of the dock is already installed thanks to the team, but it needs a little adjusting.
- We plan to push the floating portion of the dock into position and anchor it down.
- The clubhouse needs to be put back together.
- Please remember to sign the liability waiver for the 2015 season. They’ll be available at dock-in.
- Pizza and social hour around 3!