Here’s what’s happening at the club this weekend:
- Friday night, 6pm-sunset Potluck/Cookout/BBQ Come out to the club Friday evening, bring a dish to pass or something to throw on the grill and enjoy eating and socializing with your fellow members.
- Saturday, 9am-noon Boat School All members are welcome to take lessons from our instructors. Be there at nine and we’ll group sailors of similar ability into groups for lessons.
- Saturday noon Lunch! Meg and Carey will be making Cornell BBQ Chicken. $5 suggested donation to cover expenses.
- Saturday 1pm Prospective Member Orientation If you’re thinking about joining the club, or just curious about sailing in general, come to the clubhouse at one for a brief tour and an introductory sailboat ride.
- Sunday The Dan Rice Memorial Regatta Skipper’s meeting 9:30, first race at 10:30. Open to all boats up to 18′. See the Notice of Regatta for more info.
- Monday 1pm Potluck Picnic Bring a dish to pass and we’ll enjoy a holiday feast together.
And of course, there’s Open Sailing throughout the weekend: Friday evening, and all day Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.