Spring really is around the corner, time to start getting ready for the sailing season. Official Dock-In is scheduled for Saturday April 28, look for more info to come for the traditional “opening day”
There are projects to do while we wait for the weather to warm. Starting this Saturday (noon til 4?) and Saturday afternoons through April we’ll be out at the Club working away, please come join the fun if you can. Here’s a list of some of the projects I have in mind, if you would like to take on any of these or have something you would like to suggest, please let me know.
- Replace dock boards- floating sections
- Clean and organize boathouse and kitchen area. Inventory paper supplies
- Yardwork– cleanup, rake leaves, etc.
- Clean and Organize tool shed
- Install awning
- Play with dollies- inflate tires, check for repairs
I’m sure we’ll find other things that need attention, and Carey and Ovidiu have a list of boat projects as well.