Lots to do at the club this weekend!
- Friday evening barbecue 6:30pm. Please bring a dish to share. We’ll have grillables such as burgers, veggie burgers, brats, and hotdogs plus all the fixin’s. We ask $3/person to help cover meat costs. Grill will be lit at 6:30pm. Eat together ~7pm. Hope to see you there!
- Saturday: Boat school at 9:00am
- Saturday evening: Portage Lake Fireworks – Watch the fireworks from the club.
- Sunday informal racing
- Tuesday, July 4th: Noon business meeting, Potluck lunch immediately after.
- Sailing throughout the weekend
Also – Congratulations to Michelle Blinder, Robert Brumwell, Ryan Dibble, Carey Jones, Jeff Kaloustian , Rebecca Prepejchal, Mel Racelis, Paul Townsend, and Kate Weber! They just completed US Sailing Instructor training and are now certified sailing instructors.